Prepare Project Plan including scope, deliverables and delivery commitments, Establish cross functional interlocks,
• Manage projects and related co-ordination in line with project plan timelines & milestones.
• Manage risks & issues at program level for IT roadmap
• To be an Expert in Functional Area and act as the first POC for operations teams and decide on corrective actions directly or through the appropriate owner.
• Proactively identify gaps in existing processes and take initiatives to close them.
• Implement processes related software development lifecycle using standard project management and configuration management tools
• Monitoring compliance of existing process/tools. Adoption & compliance of new process/tools
• Facilitate rollout of new services, Processes and new tool functionalities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good MS Power-Point and MS-Excel skills
• Highly developed skills for problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of technology, product management, planning, and project management
• Attention to detail and ability to visualize things
• Ability to collaborate across departments or manage projects or programs
• Result oriented and ready to take ownership
• Desire to make impact and high work ethics
• This role requires working directly with senior management team
- Experience 1-2 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /