Job purpose : To implement sales strategies and improve productivity facilitating achievement of target sales volume and value.
The sales of tea entails ensuring regular and continued servicing of areas covered, to make the product available at the maximum outlets, through the network of redistribution stockists/ distributors, their salesmen and whole sellers operating in the market. In addition the product needs effective merchandising and visibility levels, through the product and below line inputs, and effective stock rotation to be executed.
The TSI is responsible for achieving this in the specific area or zone entrusted.
1. Achievement of volume & value targets.
2. To suggest & implement below line activities to increase shop share
And visibility of the product.
3. To improve, enhance and develop productivity through range selling.
To regularly service key retail outlets.
4. Market mapping and intelligence through effective reporting.
5. Rs management ensuring effective communication of company strategies and rs issues.
Should be from FMCG background only
Should have experience in distribution handling, channel sales with primary and secondary.
Age not more than 37 years.
- Experience 1-3 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /