Job Description for Sales Officer
- Sourcing and Appointment of Distributors in relevant Markets.
- Market and Distributor Management.
- Handling distributor issues with regard to Claims, ROI, and trade service.
- Beat designing and regular market operations, market scheming and stock management at the distributor go-down.
- Manage stock levels to ensure continuous availability of all SKUs at optimum level and regular rotation.
- Build smooth relationship with Distributors.
Driving Volume and Growth in the given Territory
- Initiate, Manage and Develop Sales & Distribution network in the assigned Territory to deliver optimum availability.
- Maximize distribution across the territory.
- Managing Primary and Secondary sales.
- Operation of trade schemes, display, and visibilities as defined for the territory.
- Effectively communicating the strategies through gate meetings to PSRs/SAs.
- Responsible for Coordinating and implementing consumer and trade promotional activities, sampling etc.
- Awareness of various channels like grocery, general merchant, food store etc.
- Awareness of channels like Modern Trade and how to tap them effectively.
- Adhere to systems of order lead time and timely execution of orders by close co-ordination with Customer Service/Depot.
- Ensure timely collection of receivable and budgetary controls.
- Coaching of PSRs/DSMs.
- Being a communication channel between the company and the PSR / DSM.
- Allotting clear responsibilities to team members- assigning targets/execution parameters etc.
Data Management & Reporting
- Map and report Competition Activity.
- Having analytical mind to interpret sales/execution data and proactively suggest time bound action plans.
- Data Management and regular reports/updation.
- Experience 4-9 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /