1. Develop and test interactive front-end programs for webpages
2. Optimize the page size for faster download time
3. Optimize request-response cycle to speed up the page rendering
4. Optimize the code to render a responsive web-page
5. Use latest tools to test the page performance and identify scope of improvement
6. Follow the best practices of writing a webpage, evaluate the code on W3C standards
1. Must have good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
2. Must be well versed with latest tools and techniques that are used to test the
performance of Web Pages, including firebug and chrome developer tools
3. Must have a zeal to research & learn
4. Must be self-motivated and have ability to perform under pressure.
5. Experience in any of the following frontend technologies-Angular, React JS.