1. Responsible for all Testing efforts.
2. Knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
3. Understand the Test plan and report the progress. Participate in technical reviews.
4. Responsible for running of test stages through the entire project/project lifecycle, ensure that the solutions meet the agreed quality objectives and delivery timescales.
5. Adhere to reporting requirements and guidelines ensuring reporting is appropriate
6. Understand application testing requirements and test strategy
7. Responsible for test related documentation and archiving
8. Defines scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing.
9. Participate and perform all levels of testing including functional, regression, load, system testing etc.
10. Able to do exploratory and non-functional testing as needed
- Experience 4-6 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /