Design reservoir fluid sampling and laboratory programmes, to correctly interpret and QA/ QC PVT
1. As a minimum, we expect the candidate to have a Degree in engineering (a higher level degree is desirable) and relevant experience in a senior role.
2. 15+ years hands- on experience, should be able to provide operational petroleum engineering support to exploration wells including data acquisition, dynamic data interpretation and well test analysis.
3. Strong skill set and experience in ensuring technical and commercial consistency of engineering aspects of prospect and discovery evaluation, and providing operational support
4. Key working experiences in providing pre- well, operational, and post- well support for engineering evaluation of all exploration wells
5. Experience in determining provisional development concepts and forecasts for prospects and discoveries; Coordinating the generation of annual exploration business plan; Supporting the commercial evaluation of new venture opportunities
6. Working experience in unconventional plays preferred
Specialties: Reservoir Engineering, Special core analysis, Exploration prospect evaluation and risk assessment
Education : B. E/ B. Tech
- Experience 15-18 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /