- Plan sales and marketing strategy for each and all projects.
- Develop network and engage with various channel partners/brokers & promote sales.
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, attending industry events, exhibitions.
- Manage team
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate values.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices.
- Understand clients- needs and propose solutions that suit them best.
- Manage daily routine calls for self and team.
- Someone who is flexible to travel frequently.
Remarks: Good command over English; Should have worked in staffing sector; Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
Do you think you got very good marketing ideas? You see world differently? Wish to execute your ideas? Want to work with ownership? Let’s discuss on it:- Responsibilities we got for you include, but not limited to developing strategy, market, progress monitoring, analyzing trends and opportunities, brand establishment, organizing customer meets, events etc and importantly revenue generation.
- Experience 0-1 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /