Ground Staff And Air TicketingExecutive And Cabin Crew Ground Staff And Air TicketingExecutive And Cabin Crew
We are hiring for Ground Staff And Air TicketingExecutive And Cabin Crew
Candidate (both freshers and experienced) with good communication skills require.
Candidate should be time flexible.
Education: The only preliminary education for an airline ticketing agent is a high school diploma. Airlines have their own training facilities that usually consist of a week or two of classroom training followed by on-the-job training by shadowing an experienced ticketing agent. New agents begin by handling luggage and work up to handling seating assignments, completing ticket forms and reserving tickets for passengers.Airline ticketing officers handle ticket sales for airlines at airports. They are often the first person to greet a customer who enters the airport. Ticketing agents are expected to be clean and neat in appearance in accordance with airline standards. Airlines often issue employees uniforms and badges for security purposes. Good communication skills are also important since the ticketing agent will deal with customers in every aspect of the position.
* Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
* Proficiency in English.
* Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
* Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
* Ability to think strategically and to lead.
* Strong client-facing and communication skills.
* Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
* Customer service orientation.
- Experience 0-1 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /