We have an opportunity for DevOps Engineer who can apply cloud (AWS) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes. The engineer would be responsible for designing, development and implementation of software integrations based on user feedback. Job role involves analyzing the codes, troubleshooting the issues and conduct system tests for security & performance.
The below are the requirements needed for the job:-_x000D_
• Experience in Linux, code repository, and continuous integration_x000D_
• 3 years in production AWS_x000D_
• 2 Year’s experience in Docker, Kubernetes / ECS_x000D_
• 1 year in product GCP_x000D_
• Experience in setting up load balancers_x000D_
• Experience in Auto-scaling instances_x000D_
• Security Roles and Firewall Configuration Experience_x000D_
• Preferred experience using configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible)_x000D_
• Expert scripting with Bash/Python Desired Skills & Experience_x000D_
• Specific experience with Gitlab and Bitbucket_x000D_
About the company:_x000D_
Our client’s company is 5 year old, US based VC funded start-up. They are leading organization in their industry and possess exceptional team previously from IBM, Stanford, Ola, INSEAD, and Aruba etc. They believe in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.