1. This position plays a pivotal and key role in developing necessary synergies with external and internal stakeholders. S/ he supports Head PR & Advocacy in representing the interest of the company before all our stakeholders Local Communities, Government (National, State, District and Local) and Regulatory bodies at all levels, Legislature, Industry bodies, Media.
2. Incumbent will be responsible for advocating the interests of the company with the relevant Ministries in Union/ State Governments. S/ he will be responsible for maintaining constant engagement with State, District and Local level authorities to keep them apprised of the Company s objectives and ensure smooth business operations at all time, as such.
3. Relationship management across a range of contacts and stakeholders in our areas of operation. Will be responsible for liaison with all district level, local authorities including, MPs, MLAs, Civil Administration ( DMs/ DCs ), Police Administration ( SPs, DIGs) through implementation of Relationship Management Plans, in all New Ventures Regions.
4. S/ he will be responsible for making strategic partnerships with media to further and champion the interests of the company. Effective engagement with the media national, state level and local- to proactively engage with relevant constituents over matters of business interests, industry policy and community development will be of great importance in this role.
5. Foster meaningful alliances with industry bodies to synergize with industry s interest and take forward the advocacy strategy with the right authorities.
6. Incumbent will be responsible to work closely with other departments as CSR to ensure that the local communities are rightly educated about the Company s objectives and that their interests are aligned with those of the company s, and aid and enhance the overall license to operate strength for the company.
7. Responsible for overall communication strategy regarding company s objectives, strategic and tactical requirements with all stakeholders.
Education : Graduate/ MBA
- Experience 8-12 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /