Education; Management or Engineering Degree (Management degree preferred)
Primary skills - Business Analyst in Retail Banking and Manual testing of core banking applications
1. The Candidate will be required to understand the requirements from customers, RFPs, existing products and research. Analyze these requirements for applicability across multiple geographies.
2. Based on research take a call if it is a part of Product or Localization, create a functional solution and prepare the artifacts for consumption by Engineering and Testing.
3. Collaborate with the Engineering and Testing teams to ensure the requirements defined are correctly translated in the product by means of EPICs, User stories, Prototypes
4. Collaborate with training and documentation team, helping them understand the system while creating user documentation and on-line help.
5. Participate in Business Acceptance testing
6. Guide Development team on day to day functionality clarifications
A. Extensive experience in Retail/Branch banking including Cash, Operations, Teller, Relationship Management, Credit, Sales, customer service
B. Good experience in manual testing of Retail Banking applications especially in the Branch side
C. Aware of various Banking regulations
D. Familiar with Computer usage & word, excel etc
D. Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
E. Good communication skills to work in a cross-located teams.
a. Good interpersonal skills to collaborate with larger cross cutting team to build apps
b. Documentation and writing skills
c. Problem solving, Presentation, Active listening
- Experience 10-20 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /