The Job Role and Responsibilities
Primary job responsibilities of an area sales manager would include:
1. Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
2. Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
3. Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
4. Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
5. Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
An Ideal candidate for Area sales manager must hold Bachelor degree with at least 5+ years experience of FMCG.
Should have worked as area sales manager.
- Experience 8-12 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /