Recruit, develop and manage 10 relationship managers/Officers
- Work on assigned leads and generate referrals from every visit. Overall, build a pipeline of prospects using Direct Sales channel.
- Cross sell and up sell Exide Life Insurance products based on the life cycle needs of the customers and as defined by the organization.
- Maximize sales productivity of the team and achieve sales targets
- Provide on-the-field support to direct reports by joining them on calls and providing coaching and feedback based on performance
- Bring in best practices to offer excellent experience while on boarding customers.
- Responsible for capacity building at branch level
- To emphasize on talent retention and maintain high morale and engagement levels of the teams by providing constructive feedback and fostering right environment.
- To periodically review the progress of direct reports and suggest corrective measures, if any
- Provides accurate forecasts, updates and requested reports to reporting manager
- Adhere to a proper business work ethic and create a similar expectation of direct reports/peers
- Ensure high quality and high persistency of business generated to support long-term profitability of the company
Provide feedback and suggestions on initiatives/ changes required in branch operations
Eligibility Criteria :
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in direct sales with at least 3 years+ experience in Life Insurance.
- Should be a Graduate ( any discipline) with sales background
- Demonstrate competence in management, networking, target marketing to specific prospects
- Experience in training, managing, mentoring and evaluating direct sales reports as assigned in a services industry
- Age should be maximum 40 yrs.
- Experience 6-11 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /