1) Overall GST Compliance ,including reconciliation of Annual GST
2) Collection of receipts relating to tuition and hostel fees .
3) Inter-company accounts reconciliation independently.
4) Periodic site visits for inventory physical verification.
5) Monitoring and control of all the Annual Maintenance contracts of all the critical equipment and ensuring timely renewal of AMCs.
6) Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register and to facilitate physical verification of fixed assets by CA firm
7) Expertise in handing ERP.
8) Expertise in ledger scrutiny with basic Knowledge of complex accounting entries.
9) To process all the vendors' bills based on creditors' ageing analysis and to process confirmation of balances on quarterly basis.
10) Preparation of monthly financial schedules including tex compliance register, to be involved in the process of review of all accounts towards preparation of MIS and facilitating closure of statutory and internal audits.
- Experience 3-4 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /