1) Providing research based clarifications/solutions in day to day activities to various departments within the organisation and external agencies for safeguarding the interest of the company thereby also focusing upon proper documentations (Documentation in both Hindi and English Language for Accidental Matters, Claim Raised by client on site, Laws applicable to movable and immovable property in case of purchase of machinery, Land on site, Cases related to MV act, workmen disputes, Settlements, Affidavits and other legal formats). Responsible in ensuring maximum legal immunity and minimal risk in legal documentation supporting the company part.
2) Drafting, Vetting of all Notices, Replies and other correspondence to Govt., Administrative and Statutory Authorities such as MCA, SFIO, Development Authorities, Labour, Insurance, Police and other Authorities and Investigating agencies in accordance Indian Evidence act 1872.
3) Coordinate and discuss with lawyers about further course of actions and available remedies. Providing case related documents to lawyers and obtaining certified copies of orders in a timely manner. The aim is always to minimize litigations and disputes for saving time and money.
4) Appearances and submitting Evidences as an AR (Authorised Representative) of the Company in various Courts, Arbitrations, Tribunals and NCLT. Also keeping an update with latest laws and amendments to safeguard the best interest of the Company.
5) Providing timely updates of Litigations across country to various Auditors, financial institutions/banks & Stakeholders with proper supporting documents.
6) Actively coordinate with external lawyers in respect of registration of property from scrutinizing of property documents, arrangement of various documents required for registration, cross checking the stamp duty till the execution & registration of various deeds such as Sale, Hypothecation and Mortgage etc. in accordance with various Regional land laws.
7) Preparing and keeping a record of various documents such as Agreements (Leave and License, Lease and Rent), Undertakings, Representations, Power of Attorneys and Authorisation Letters.
8) Drafting, Finalizing and Negotiations upon various legal terms of MOUs, Work and Purchase Orders, Letters of Intent, Compromise/ Comfort/ Settlement Letters in accordance with Indian Contract Act 1872.
9) Review and Finalizing of No Objection/Claim Certificates (NOCs ) and ensuing the appropriate KYCs to secure company from any future disputes along with cross checking at site level and with various departments such as planning, accounts and Stores. Also maintaining of Proper records of NOCs for easy and immediate tracking.
10) Coordination and Liasoning with and other local authorities such as Police, Labour Department etc. at site offices, Corporate Office and registered offices to ensure continuous and nuisance free working at sites. It also includes obtaining of licences and permissions from various departments and authorities.
11) Pursuance to any legal matter vis-a-vis communicate the matter to the management with legal point of view, research and thereby advising the way how to can take it forward.
12) Solidify and vetting of drafts of GCC and SCC from time to time with the advent of changes in various laws.
13) Serve as a custodian of all contracts, maintain a repository of all the documents, contractual records, documentation of all the contract correspondence. Following up with the external parties and our internal employees and trying to arrange the Signed copy of all the signed contracts back from the other parties.
- Experience 5-10 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /