Ground Staff And Air Ticketing Executive And Cabin Crew
We are hiring for Ground Staff And Air Ticketing Executive And Cabin Crew:
Education & Skills Required
Candidate (both freshers and experienced) with good communication skills require.
Candidate should be time flexible.
Education: The only preliminary education for an airline ticketing agent is a high school diploma. Airlines have their own training facilities that usually consist of a week or two of classroom training followed by on-the-job training by shadowing an experienced ticketing agent. New agents begin by handling luggage and work up to handling seating assignments, completing ticket forms and reserving tickets for passengers.
Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
* Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
* Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
* Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
* Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
* Analise statistics and compile accurate reports.
* Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
* Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
* Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
* Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
* Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
* Most importantly, airlines often experience bad weather and equipment malfunctions that change flight schedules and sometimes even cancel flights. The agent must be able to advise travelers of bad news about canceled flights, diffuse stressed customers and be prepared to solve customer problems (when possible) quickly as they arise.