Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in Financial Services/ Banking/ FMCG/ NBFC Easy 2 wheeler Loan, Motorcycle Loan, Commercial Vehicle Loan - Bajaj Auto Finance Officer (Sls - CV) / 12 CSM/ CV/ BAF2/ Barmer / 8- Feb- 18
Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in Financial Services/ Banking/ FMCG/ NBFC
Any Graduate/ P.G./ M.B.A.
1. Sales/ Marketing skills 2. Working with others 3. Relationship Management 4. Result orientation
Managing a team of Off Roll sales DMAs to ensure sales & penetration at the dealership as per the target
Ensure all the documents w.r.t. customer are verified in originals and scan & fill various customers details in ICAS & submit it immediately.
To ensure sale of finance schemes to customers (Within & Outside dealership) as per the targets
Maintain & improve the relationship with the dealer/ s & address issues/ queries on daily basis
Verification of all documents , w.r.t. customers e.g. KYC, customer personal information, documents received through DMAs at ASC location, in line with company policy
Keep the ASM updated on daily basis w.r.t. targets vs achievements
Maintain TAT for decision on case & speedy disbursement TAT PERSONAL DETAILS
QUALIFICATIONS Payment Gateway Terms & Conditions
Following terms & conditions are applicable to customer transacting on the online platform. The service of the Web- Site is offered to the user of the Service on the condition that the user accepts the terms contained herein:
1. That Bajaj Finance Ltd. has outsourced the web based trading activities to Tech Process Solution Ltd. Customer shall be directed to the website of Tech Process Solutions Ltd. for executing the transaction process. Once the process of transaction is complete the customer shall be redirected to the web site of Bajaj Finance Ltd.
2. If the transaction is delayed or not effected at all for reasons of incomplete or incorrect information, Customer shall not hold Bajaj Finance Ltd. responsible in any way.
4. The Customer's continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of these terms and the User will be unequivocally bound by all these terms and conditions.
5. Bajaj Finance Ltd. shall not be liable for the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the data or uninterrupted or error free provision of the service.
6. Bajaj Finance Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising from or occasioned by (a) any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, or (b) interruption in any such data, information or message, due either to any act or omission by Bajaj Finance Ltd. or to any force majeure event or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Bajaj Finance Ltd.
7. In addition to and without limiting the foregoing, Bajaj Finance Ltd. shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the services or information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the services or any of the users software, hardware, data or property.
8. The effects of the payment will be subject to clearance from your banker and will be posted to your loan account within 3 working days. The client agrees to comply with all applicable laws and statutory requirements and agrees to be bound by and to diligently follow and ensure compliance with the applicable laws. OK
- Experience 2-7 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /