We are looking for a personable and well-presented person to assist with the everyday co-ordination and planning of events. The successful applicant should have a passion for weddings and events, a keen eye for detail and must be eager to learn and grow in this industry. Commitment and enthusiasm are the essential keys which we are looking in the interested candidates, and experience in the wedding and event industry would be added plus. The prime function of this role is to grow business profitably and to ensure high-quality service on time.
- Highly professional & committed to the wedding/events industry_x000D_
- Having a thorough knowledge of sales and business development along with good marketing skills_x000D_
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages particularly Word, Outlook and Excel_x000D_
- Previous experience of running corporate events, in particular, private events such as weddings_x000D_
- Previous experience in event sales and putting detailed proposals together_x000D_
- Good understanding of different wedding cultures_x000D_
- Availability to work late nights and weekends on a regular basis_x000D_
- Excellent telephone and message taking etiquette_x000D_
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer/client service_x000D_
- Confident and professional approach when dealing with clients and event suppliers_x000D_
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task particularly during the peak seasons_x000D_
Our Client’s company is serving the event and wedding industry since 1994. Based out in Mumbai they are focused on planning luxury celebrations in India and Worldwide. They cater the needs for Indian weddings and corporate events and provide services from the initial conception to post-event support. Their key motto is to provide top quality consumer experience and operational efficiency.
- Experience 0-1 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /