Drive SLP initiatives, policies & policies across the assigned Store.
• Interface with the Store Operations Team to create awareness about SLP compliance
• To prevent, detect, and resolve all incidents of shoplifting, transactional fraud, internal / external malicious activities.
• Analyze, monitor, detect and investigate malicious discrepancies found in the cash, inventory, and financial transactions, exchanges, and reconciliation processes in the assigned Store.
• Effective usage of the security tools such CCTV, DVRs, EAS, Security Fixtures installed in the store for combating theft and fraud
• Ensure that all the security gadgets are operational at all the time and liaise with IT/Facility Team for rectification of any faults
• Track SLP incidents and ensure their timely closure
• Act as a single point of contact during emergency / crisis situations and support business continuity
• Identify existing or potential risk in the local environment and take counter actions in consultation with SLP Ops Head
• Support Store Operations in lodging of FIR / Complaints as and when required and liaise with civil police for effective follow up.
• Administration of the security staff on outsourced rolls
• Track performance of Security Agencies
- Experience 4-8 year(s)
- Positions 1
- Industry /